AG SCIENTIFIC, Innovative Biochemical Supplier for the Life Science Marketplace. Advancing disease research, biomarker optimization and diagnostic test development.
About AG Scientific
AG SCIENTIFIC strives to produce the most innovative and highest quality biochemicals available to the life science research community. The scientists we are privileged to have customers that are making significant advancements in molecular biology, neurobiology, cell biology, cancer research, stem cell, drug discovery, agricultural biotechnology, water testing and companion animal health.
More corporate information detailed HERE
- Are Circadian Clocks the Basis for Inheritance?
- How did protein synthesis originate?
- Advantages of Labeling with A.G. Scientific Reagents
- 3 Particularly Useful Biochemical Tools
- The Great, Late Vaccine Debate
- Weekly Product Feature: SP600125
- Possible Drug Candidates for Parkinson's Disease Identified
- New Tissue Atlas Shows Protein Distribution within the Human Body
- NEW Reagent Ca2+ Ionophore NOW Available!
- Serine Proteases Facilitate Difficult Enzyme Reactions