AG SCIENTIFIC, Innovative Biochemical Supplier for the Life Science Marketplace. Advancing disease research, biomarker optimization and diagnostic test development.
About AG Scientific
AG SCIENTIFIC strives to produce the most innovative and highest quality biochemicals available to the life science research community. The scientists we are privileged to have customers that are making significant advancements in molecular biology, neurobiology, cell biology, cancer research, stem cell, drug discovery, agricultural biotechnology, water testing and companion animal health.
More corporate information detailed HERE
- Unraveling a mystery role of AMPK Signaling on Alzheimer's disease
- G-418 FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
- LEARN THE METHODS OF PROTEIN PURIFICATION
- Application on Phosphatase Inhibitor Cocktail III(P-1549)
- P32/98 a DPP IV inhibitor and its central role in Diabetes
- 29 RAPAMYCIN IMMUNOSUPPRESSANT FACTS
- ABIDE MAY GET UP TO $430 MILLION IN MERCK DRUG PACT
- 10 FAQS for G418 antibiotic and the preferred supply option.
- 20 FACTS ABOUT PROTEASOMES & PROTEASOME INHIBITORS!
- 21 FAQS for the Serine Protease Inhibitor Elastatinal
A.G. Scientific, Inc. was founded in 1997 in San Diego, CA with the purpose of Accelerating Scientific DiscoveryTM. We strive to produce the most innovative and highest quality biochemicals available to the life science research community.