You're currently on:
From Streptomycs Platensis. Trichostatin A inhibits Histone deacetylase. Trichostatin A blocks cell cycle progression at the GI phase in Hela cells. Trichostatin A also demonstrates immunosuppressive activity. ** Bulk stock available, inquire for pricing
* Listed below are a few published articles demonstrating the use of our Trichostatin A. Inquire for a full list of references.
- Sodium Butyrate Stimulates Expression of Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 in Liver by Inhibition of Histone Deacetylase 3, Huating Li, Zhanguo Gao, et al., Diabetes, Apr 2012; 61: 797 - 806.
- Epigenetic Enhancement of BDNF Signaling Rescues Synaptic Plasticity in Aging, Yan Zeng, Miao Tan, et al., J. Neurosci., Dec 2011; 31: 17800 - 17810.
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Enhance Memory and Synaptic Plasticity via CREB: CBP-Dependent Transcriptional Activation, Christopher G. Vecsey, et al., Neurosci., Jun 2007; 27: 6128 - 6140.
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO and Ethanol.|
|Storage Temp||-20°C, Solutions stored at -20°C are good for 1- 2 months. Store in Tightly Sealed Vial.|
- Require bulk price at a prefered discount? Click Here.
Follow our latest scientific offerings with our blog. Click Here.
All products sold by AG Scientific are strictly for Laboratory, Preclinical Research, or Bioprocessing purposes only. They are not intended for Human Drug, Food Additive, Clinical or Household use.