You have no items in your shopping cart.
Packaging & Labeling Service
Here is a listing of AG Scientific's Packaging and Labeling Capabilities:
- • Custom or Private labeling
- • Custom cardboard packaging
- • Custom product inserts
- • Contract lyophilization for small to large runs
- • Sterile and non-sterile packaging
- • Crimp seal, Stopper, Screw cap, Tamer seals, and Shrink-wrap
- • Safety canisters with vermiculite
- • Humidity control
- • Precision equipment for accurate fills
- • Liquid fills (0.5 ml to multi-liter)
- • Powder fills (mg to multi-kilogram)
- • Inert gas overlay
- • Sterility filtering & verification testing
- • Stringent tolerances & in-process volume checks to ensure accuracy
- • Flexible to your special handling requirement
- • Standardized documentation for lot to lot reproducibility
- • Inventory Management
- • Cost Improvements
- • Capacity Management
- • Global Logistics
- • Supply Chain Management
- • Pack and Hold Options
- • Process Improvement
- • Warehousing
- • International Drop Shipment Capabilities
- • SOP Label Control and Management
- • SOP Documentation
SDS, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, a proteomic biological detergent, can be packaged & shipped internationally.
Valinomycin, a bulk diagnostic antibiotic which acts as a potassium (K+) ionophore in ion select electrode equipment. Image above shows hazardous shipment withinin a paint can & vermiculite.
G-418.Sulfate, used as a selective agent of transfected mammalian, yeast, plant and bacteria cells. Shown packaged in bulk with teflon tape, desiccant & mylar bag for improved moisture control
DTT, Dithiothreitol with finished labeling with printed shrink seal option.
Specialized Bulk packaging of a client's custom size, (30 x 400 mg) of the product, 1-Deoxymannojirimycin.HCl which is a potent inhibitor of a-mannosidase I.