You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
Anisomycin is a pyrrolidine antibiotic, that acts as an anti-fungal antibiotic which inhibits Protein Synthesis.
Anisomycin also activates p54, MAP Kinases and Stress-Activated Protein Kinases. Anisomycin is used in Martin-Lewis Medium to inhibit C. albicans and aid in identification of N. gonorrhoeae. Finally, Anisomycin or Flagecidin is also anti-protozoal agent.
ATTENTION! International Shipping of this material can be subject to an additional hazardous shipping fee. An AG Scientific customer service representative will contact you to confirm cost prior to shipping your international order.
Attached are a few published references from researchers who have used our Anisomycin product. We respectfully thank them for their trust in our product. Inquire for a full reference list.
- RESEARCH:Aversive olfactory learning and associative long-term memory in Caenorhabditis elegans, Hisayuki Amano and Ichiro N. Maruyama, Learn. Mem., Sep 2011; 18: 654 - 665.
- The Protein Synthesis Inhibitor Anisomycin Induces Macrophage Apoptosis in Rabbit Atherosclerotic Plaques through p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase, Valerie Croons, Wim Martinet, et al., J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther, 2009; 329: 856 - 864.
- Negative Regulation of ASK1 by p21Cip1 Involves a Small Domain That Includes Serine 98 That Is Phosphorylated by ASK1 In Vivo, Jun Zhan, et al., Mol. Cell. Biol., May 2007; 27: 3530 - 3541.
- Anisomycin and the reconsolidation hypothesis, Jerry W. Rudy, Joseph C. Biedenkapp, et al. Anisomycin and the reconsolidation hypothesis. Learn. Mem, 2006; 13: 1 - 3.
- Anisomycin infused into the hippocampus fails to block "reconsolidation" but impairs extinction: The role of re-exposure duration, Ann E. Power, Daniel J. Berlau, et al. . Learn. Mem, 2006; 13: 27 - 34.
|CAS #||CAS [22862-76-6]|
|Appearance||White Crystalline Solid|
|Melting Point||MP: 139-141°C|
|Merck Index||Merck Index: 13.673.2001|
|Molecular Weight||M.W. 265.31|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO and Ethyl Acetate.|
STILL COMPARING & NOT READY TO BUY? CLICK HERE FOR 10 % OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.
Require bulk price at a PREFERRED DISCOUNT$$$? CLICK HERE.
Follow our latest scientific offerings WITH OUR DAILY BLOG. CLICK HERE.