You're currently on:
Staurosporine a cell permeable general inhibitor of protein kinases. Inhibits CaM kinase (IC50 = 20 nM), myosin light chain kinase (IC50 = 1.3 nM), protein kinase A (IC50 = 7 nM), protein kinase C (IC50 = 0.7 nM), and protein kinase g (IC50 = 8.5 nM).
**Bulk & custom package size available, inquire for pricing.
* Listed below are a few published articles demonstrating the use of our Staurosporine. Inquire for a full list of references.
- Characterization of a R115777-Resistant Human Multiple Myeloma Cell Line with Cross-Resistance to PS-341, Robert Buzzeo, Steven Enkemann, et al, Aug 2005; 11: 6057 - 6064.
- Inhibition of DNA Repair by a Herpes Simplex Virus Vector Enhances the Radiosensitivity of Human Glioblastoma Cells, Costas G. Hadjipanayis and Neal A. DeLuca, Jun 2005; 65: 5310 - 5316.
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Induces and Benefits from Cell Stress, Autophagy, and Apoptosis, Ben Shai et al, J. Virol. December 2013 vol. 87 no. 24 13397-13408.
|Alternative Name||Antibiotic AM-2282|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Solubility||Soluble in Ethyl Acetate and DMSO.|
|Storage Temp||+4°C, Warning! Toxic. May be Carcinogenic. Wear gloves/mask when handling product. Avoid contact by all means of exposure. Protect from Light.|
- Require bulk price at a prefered discount? Click Here.
Follow our latest scientific offerings with our blog. Click Here.
All products sold by AG Scientific are strictly for Laboratory, Preclinical Research, or Bioprocessing purposes only. They are not intended for Human Drug, Food Additive, Clinical or Household use.