You have no items in your shopping cart.
ISO 9001:2008 certificate document indicates AG Scientific upholds high international ISO Standards for quality assurance & consistency in all aspects of business. Why download this document?
- • Provides immediate validation of supplier
- • Confirms quality management standards & practices in place
- • Accreditation guarantees reliability and consistency
- • Confirms the company operates with high ethical standards
- • Having this document on file is required by many manufacturers
Complete the simple form download your free copy, save time by creating an AG Scientific file now and placing this document there for future required reference.
SAM registration helps to streamline the acquisition of grant, loans, contracts and intergovernmental transactions. According to the GSA, the federal government plans on integrating 10 different federal procurement systems and the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance into a single, streamlined system that uses the Integrated Award Environment (IAE).
The IAE vision includes the following systems:
- • System for Award Management (SAM) – Active
- • ESRS – Not Active
- • Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Sub-award Reporting System(FSRS) – Not Active
- • Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- • Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- • Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS)
- • Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps)
- • Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
- • Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS)
- • Wage Determination Online (WDOL) – Not Active
The Verified Vendor seal shows procurement officers that a company’s registration is being maintained and that the company has successfully completed System for Award Management (SAM) Registration.