Packaging & Labeling Service
Here is a listing of AG Scientific's Packaging and Labeling Capabilities:
- Custom or Private labeling
- Custom cardboard packaging
- Custom product inserts
- Contract lyophilization for small to large runs
- Sterile and non-sterile packaging
- Crimp seal, Stopper, Screw cap, Tamer seals, and Shrink-wrap
- Safety canisters with vermiculite
- Humidity control
- Precision equipment for accurate fills
- Liquid fills (0.5 ml to multi-liter)
- Powder fills (mg to multi-kilogram)
- Inert gas overlay
- Sterility filtering & verification testing
- Stringent tolerances & in-process volume checks to ensure accuracy
- Flexible to your special handling requirement
- Standardized documentation for lot to lot reproducibility
- Inventory Management
- Cost Improvements
- Capacity Management
- Global Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Pack and Hold Options
- Process Improvement
- International Drop Shipment Capabilities
- SOP Label Control and Management
- SOP Documentation
Carbenicillin.2NaCAS 4800-94-6, a gene selection antibiotic packaged in bulk 100 gram bottle with custom shrink wrapping.
Hygromycin B, a gene selection antibiotic, custom concentrated formulation, sterile filtered, custom bottle with injectable crimp top in OEM fashion for future private labeling branding.
Biological Buffers packaged & shipped internationally.
SDS, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, a proteomic biological detergent, can be packaged & shipped internationally.
Valinomycin, a bulk diagnostic antibiotic which acts as a potassium (K+) ionophore in ion select electrode equipment. Image above shows hazardous shipment withinin a paint can & vermiculite.
G-418.Sulfate, used as a selective agent of transfected mammalian, yeast, plant and bacteria cells. Shown packaged in bulk with teflon tape, desiccant & mylar bag for improved moisture control
DTT, Dithiothreitol with finished labeling with printed shrink seal option.
Specialized Bulk packaging of a client's custom size, (30 x 400 mg) of the product, 1-Deoxymannojirimycin.HCl which is a potent inhibitor of a-mannosidase I.